Roses

11:32 AM



Last night, while browsing through tumblr, I read this meaningful bit towards the ending of the post. I could almost relate that paragraph into my life. Well, here goes:

"Too bad you don’t see that the rose bush is in severe need of watering. You only see the thorns that irk you and you spend all of your time with gardening scissors, trimming away, snipping away. But there is no point. The flowers need to be watered. Otherwise they will wither and die. They will die and then you will never see the rose bush again.
-
I wish you would understand me better, I’m not as bad as you think. I’m not just all about being short tempered and volatile. Since when have I turned part-ugly in your eyes?"

Humans, like flowers need tender love and care. Yes, humans do make errors, we're not perfect. Take for example, two persons in a relationship. Girlfriend always has to make mistakes so grave, being forgetful, irresponsible at times and it just irks her boyfriend. On the other hand, all the boyfriend does is to scold and scold in efforts to take away all those flaws. After some time, all the scoldings and quarrels did not work. Yes, there is no point. Through all those times when the boyfriend is scolding, etc, he forgot to "shower love" on his girlfriend. The flames burnt out, the relationship comes to an end...

I apologize if my interpretation of the above paragraph I translated into my life doesn't make any sense. Please don't judge me. 

Heartfelts, x



I've given up. Period.


You Might Also Like

0 comments