Hong Kong Day 2 (Part 1) - Disneyland

11:56 PM

Back with Day 2 of my Hong Kong trip, you'd know if you've been reading my blog.
Le boyfriend & I got up pretty early, well compared to the timings we wake up in Singapore.
We hate the SUN so much. Ok, my bad cause we should come end of the year.

We were privileged to have the "upgraded" 2 day Disneyland pass, so we decided to go for another round of thrillin' rides and maybe snap pictures.

Unfortunately, we did not have buffet breakfast at Chef Mickey, neither did we have set lunch dimsum at Crystal Lotus :-( 
I really wanted to have lunch at Crystal Lotus!!! I looked forward to eating up those cute Duffy buns but no....

Anyhoos, Disneyland round 2!

HOT DELISH MICKEY WAFFLES CALLIN' OUT TO ME.



Fatty me with my Turkey Leg, always must have at theme parks!!!


Okay, I transformed into Minnie Mouse...
And the pictures are real ugly, please don't judge me.




Crazy eyebags!!!




Here we go with Buzz Lightyear.
Some laser light shooting ride. Shared the same ride with boyfriend.
He was so focused on the laser gun and he didn't know we could maneuver the ride on our own.
Half the time, I spun the ride around.....







Sorry, if your eyes have been looking out for more pictures..... Here's to the end of Disneyland pictures cause I'm too lazy to upload!!!

We took the MTR (Hong Kong's transport line) to.....


Keep guessing...
Cause' I'm leaving this for Part 2.
Sneak pictures.
You might have guessed but I will continue Part 2!






That's all for now, x
Keep coming back cause I spent 5 days in Hong Kong.
Click on my ads!

You Might Also Like

0 comments