Hong Kong Day 1 - Disneyland

6:45 PM

Returned back from my first holiday with boyfriend on the 14th September 
Anyway, here's an update with my Hong Kong trip (Free & Easy) for my very dead space.


The night before our flight was pretty bizarre for the boy since he hung out with his friends till late cause they were going to enlist soon while I laid in the comfort of his bed. 
He stayed up till it was almost time for our flight and his friend sent us to the airport. 
Did an online check-in the day before so our check-in procedure was pretty smooth? 
Before I left for Hong Kong, I think my American Tourister weighed 11kg? I overpacked!!! 


Here's le boyfriend (ahhhh, he wasn't excited bout this trip anyway!)


Flew via Cathay Pacific Airlines, CX710. 
Our morning flight landed safely in Hong Kong around 12 noon. 
I'd say it was a pretty good flight because it's almost like we chartered the whole plane to ourselves!!! 
The breakfast... Yucks, I hate airplane food. Don't ask me. There was "semi boiled/semi broiled?" egg and sausages? 
Upon arrival, we saw our local tour guide who helped us with the transfer to Disney's Hollywood Hotel. 
Well, due to refurbishment, the hotel upgraded our 1 day Disneyland pass into a 2 day pass.
As we could only check in after 3 pm, we had more than 2 hours of spare time and the boy was grumpy...
The sun, SCORCHING HOT!!!

Shall let the pictures do the talking. 
I've more than a 100 photos for this post but... it's gonna me a massive one and photo-heavy...



















Sigh, didn't get to catch the fireworks because grumpy bf complained... 
We got onto their local transport, MTR to Olympic Station to get cigarettes and dinner.
I love their disney themed MTR!!! 


We got cheap sushi, HKD3/piece and cigarettes HKD50, we expected their cigarettes to be cheaper!!!
Walked into Olympian City, mmm, they have a Food Republic there and we got dinner.
Then, another favourite spot, the grocery shopping at their local supermarkets for more sushi and wine!




That's all, we ended the night with sushi and wine. 
I dozed off after a bubble bath while boyfriend stayed up to watch TV. 

Goodbye for now, stay tuned for Day 2!


You Might Also Like

0 comments