October's VanityTrove - Big&Bold

2:37 AM

Hi everybardi, I'm back again with another post.
Sorry to disappoint if you've been waiting for Hong Kong's post. I'll draft one up soon. 

Anyway, if you've been following me closely on Instagram @thornsonroses I do have pictures updated daily, well at least day to day.

The snapshot below was taken recently in le boyfriend's Z4.
I'm going to rant.
Well, okay one word, no one sentence. Luxury does not always mean comfort.
Anyway, I hate sports car. I don't care how good looking it may be.
I want my car comfortable.
I've been on many other sports car to be specific, and none of them is ever comfortable.
Think bucket seats are cool? Well, aesthetically appealing but not comfortable.
How bout' convertibles? Open tops cool? Well, think you spent hundreds on a hairdo and all that wind will destroy your hairdo no matter how much spray or wax used to hold it up.
Nonetheless, I enjoyed the car rides but I WANT COMFORT!



On Nicoll Highway.
We're flyinggggggggggggggggggggggg!


And another rant.
I realized how much weight I've put on ever since I met you, M.

8 - 10 KG
you fucking kidding me!? 

I AM NOT KIDDING. 
I look hideous now, fuck. I used to weigh 38kg - 40kg.

Anyhoos, I've been tryna' lose weight and so far, I've lost 2kg - 3kg. 
Working on it...



Here comes the main post. 
OCTOBER'S VANITYTROVE // BIG&BOLD


Contented to see October's VT on my bedside when I woke up.
I love coming home / waking up to parcels.
Cause sometimes, I don't even know what's inside.

Unveiling the surprise...



Here's what I've got from my October's VanityTrove

PUSH UP by Audrey Christian

Retail-sized PUSH UP cream (worth $129) for breast, neck and tummy area. Actually, the truth is that I've always wanted to try Venetrim, the other cream which has vein reducing purposes cause I've spider veins, not visible but it's ugly. Guess it's cause I put on weight?
 
But since I noticed that many girls do pay attention to their bust area and decollate, like moisturize and massage which I don't. This may be a very good start for me. Well, the brochure says to use this twice daily... I don't even have time.

Rimmel Lipstick in 220 Shocking Pink

I think I like the colour though I've not tried it on my lips.
Cause after I swatched, I blended the colour into my skin and I'd love the colour if it's my blusher!


Swatched


Volume Mascara Flash x10 by Rimmel London

I don't use mascara, but anyhoos this mfg date (27 11 2009). Disappointing.
I believe VT does QC but..... this certainly does tells me, ugh
I'll throw it away.
Any takers?


Morilins Facial Therapy Mask

Tried and tested,  I love this mask and it's organic! Plus points.
Love how the sheet mask fits on my skin perfectly.


Leaders Insolution Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch

Another favourite! Cleo's Beauty Hall of Fame 2012 winner as well.
Paraben free, another plus point.
I guess I don't have to say any further!
I do have my holygrail eyemasks like BeautyMate's and heme but I do like this one.
Different from the sheet mask texture, this is gel!
Cooling and hydrates my sensitive eye area. 

VMV Hypoallergenics Hydra Balance range

Have yet to try this out but it certainly does look promising!
And it's for Combination Skin, perfect!!! Just what I needed.
I took a look at the description and ingredients already and I love this product thou' I haven't tried.
100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance Free, 100% SLS + Allergen-Surfacent-Free, 100% Dye-Phtalat- Paraben + Perservative free... Need I describe anymore?


Included some vouchers and brochures as well as a Loreal sample sized product which I have no use of.


Thanks for the surprise, VanityTrove.
Overall, well worth the money spent, especially for the retail-sized item which is worth $129 which this box cost $25, (I got the B/O one at $30) still worth it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments