Internship

10:04 AM

Just a short update from my iPhone.
To start off, my April greeted me with the commencement of my Internship on the second day. Pretty much into the second week now and I am glad I am able to cope because I'm only doing a receptionist role! Should they ever train me well enough to be one of the Cruise Vacation Planners in the front desk... I'll die!

AS400 is much easier compared to Amadeus and I am still getting the hang of it since I'm still under training. My I/C told me to answer phone calls and take down details only, she said I'm not supposed to quote them prices but... Good enough job!

I think I like the Marketing Dept better, oops! They get to do data entry I think and... Liaise with those advertising firms etc, design posters and everything I like doing and whatever I am better off with!

I hate Sales, I don't like those aunties who keep going round the bush just to ask if there's any promotions or freebies, I'll brush them off by telling them, "I'll get the CVP to call you back." Haha, then most of the times they'll be like "Orh, you cannot tell me ah.."

I'd rather still remain a Beauty Consultant at Laneige, because... Sales is easier to close and I get to serve pretty ladies sometimes! Plus, I do enjoy consultations since I get to analyze their skin and recommend them what to use! Sometimes, beauty info exchanged because they tell me SK II damn good to use or tell me what they use other than Laneige, lol!

That's all bout my Internship and part-time jobs! I really hope this 5 months would past fast and end well since I need to perform well in internship to pass my first half of 3rd year! And I'd save all my internship allowance for an overseas trip with boyfriend, really want to travel with him once before he gets into army... Still cannot believe I'm in my 3rd year of polytechnic already and boyfriend will graduate from SIM soon with a diploma cert!

On a final note, our 29th monthsary yesterday, soon to be our 3rd year anniversary! ♡

I hope no bitchxslutxwhore attack my boyfriend again, this time I'd really full force fight head on! I had a bad nightmare last night......

Let's end this here, goodbye!
(with le cute picture of me with the bunny twist in my metal tip collar lace blouse, me gusta! ♡.♡)


You Might Also Like

0 comments