Advertorial: GRABYOURNEEDS

11:52 AM



(click to be linked)
has LAUNCHED their NEW ARRIVALS!

Truth be told, I have never ever purchased any leopard printed apparels up till now.
WHY?
I'd think it makes me look slutty, and I don't want to dress up like a whore.
That aside, I've been eyeing on leopard printed apparels as well!

GRABYOURNEEDS has what you need, leopard cardigan for you?
I CAN HAS ONE TOO AT ONLY $25! 

And that's not all...
Well, here are some of my favourites (in random order):


LOOK #1:
WHITE CHIFFON BLOUSE WITH BLACK SKATER SKIRT
SGD 22 + SGD 23 = SGD 45

A versatile look for less than SGD$50?

DETAILS I LIKE:
- Flare design of the skirt
- Black gold-rimmed buttons
- Blouse can be worn both ways (button back or front)
- Shoulder details of blouse is puffy



LOOK #2:

SEQUIN COLLAR DRESS
SGD 22

Yes, GRABYOURNEED has pocket friendly prices indeed!
Not my exact favourite, but this piece is definitely eye catching!
Just look at the collar.


LOOK #3:

TOPSHOP INSPIRED VELVET FLIPPY DRESS
(Wine/Blue/Cream/Black)
SGD 22.80

A dress for all occasions!
Date, Shopping, D&D, wedding dinners, so much more...

I love skater dresses!
My favourite, would be the cream colour, but I don't know if I can pull off the look.




LOOK #4:

KNITTED COLLAR TOP
SGD30

I LOVE THE KNITTED + COLLAR DETAILS
Paired easily with skater skirts, denims or leggings!

A very Korean Inspired Look!
If you watch Dream High 2, you'd know what I mean.

THE RED ONE IS MY FAVOURITE!


LOOK #5: 

CHIFFON METAL COLLAR SHIRT 
(White/Black)

SGD 24.50

THE METAL TIP CAN BE SWITCHED?
Say whaaaaaaaaattttt?

ONE BLOUSE, MANY COLLAR TIPS?
Look out for their METAL TIPS PREORDER soon!


 LOOK #6:

CROTCHET SHORTS
(Cream/Black)

SGD 26

Fall in love with the crotchet lacy design...
A MUST HAVE PAIR FOR EVERY GIRL!



Are your fingers starting to itch?
THAT'S NOT ALL THEY HAVE!

Be sure to check out their FACEBOOK PAGE and ONLINE STORE for MORE!

So what are you waiting for? 
Start shopping at GRABYOURNEEDS now and check out their new collection!


(Images credit to: GRABYOURNEEDS)


- Gushcloud -

You Might Also Like

0 comments