NARUKO Tea Tree Oil Out Acne Clay Cleanser

2:08 AM

ME GUSTA
HOLYGRAIL CLEANSER + SCRUB + MASK


NARUKO Tea Tree Oil Out Acne Clay Cleanser
from NARUKO.SG

I alternate between the Fancl Facial Washing Powder Light and this.

When my parcel arrived, I knew I had to try this out because of the ravings.
I'm a sucker to reviews because I tend to browse MakeUpAlley/CozyCot/Flowerpod for reviews, and the next thing I know, I am checking out the product at Watsons and I'll buy em' home to use. True story.
Ok, but this is definitely a good buy for SGD15.

The downside, I cannot use this cleanser daily, like how I cannot use my Vichy Normaderm Purifying Cleansing Gel daily and I don't know why. Tends to dry up my skin considering the fact that I don't use toner nor moisturizer.

I'll finish up one tube first before proceeding to my next.


A guide on how to use, and how I use the product can be seen from below:


Came with a sample size of the Tea Tree Oil Out Night Gelly as well.
I haven't used it yet because I am very aware of what I apply to my face cuz' I am very prone to breakouts and my acne takes like forever to go away but I did test it out on my forehand.
I like the texture, if I am not wrong, this product is water-based.
Pretty good for pimple-prone skin like mine cuz' the texture is light and isn't sticky nor oily.
I will apply some on my T-zone area and see how it works out for me.
The Tea Tree Oil Out Night Gelly is supposed to act as an invisible oil absorbing sheet that sucks out unnecessary oil and leaves behind moisture. Just what I need to correct my water-oil balance since I don't moisturize my face at all. I may purchase this soon!

That's all for now.


I am pretty stressed up with my examinations because I have poor memory.
And, I simply cannot do without the solutions for Accounting because I tried out 4 papers, of which, two have solutions and I breezed through the papers, but I had trouble solving the ones without solutions.
Oh God, le Mother of ACCOUNTING, help me out please. 

If you downloaded 9gag, you'll understand my language.
End this post with....





You Might Also Like

0 comments