$urvey

3:11 AM

I remember my Mom did mention before that she earned money/ cash vouchers by doing surveys online. Well, as I wasn't very interested back then, I never asked her bout' the platform before.  


But, I realized what the Social Media can do and therefore, I trust that I can earn some $$$ via such platforms. I gave one particular website a try last year, referred by a friend, but sadly, the website didn't work out well, I always ended up receiving junk mails and lotsa spam mails. 

Today, I found another website which earns you money, in $5, $10, $50, $100, $500, $10000 and other electronic goods. But, you'll have to register for a PayPal Account as well, if you do not have a credit/debit card, do feel free to ask your parents/ friends so you can cash out easily. 


Every 100 points will earn you $1.00 
Once you've earned 5200 points, you'll be able to cash out $50.00 
And, every survey/questionnaire rewards min. 2 points, max. 300 points. ($3.00)
For every friend you refer, you will earn yourself 160 points ($1.50) 
Sounds like a good deal? 




What are you waiting for? 





You Might Also Like

0 comments