JELL-O No Bake OREO Dessert

2:37 AM

Got fetish for Hagendaz Green Tea Ice Cream, and I'm having a real sugar rush @ 2:14am.



All thanks to my boyfriend, who kept me waiting all night for his call, and I'm lonelygal_93 watching dramas on Youtube. I guess this would do us good too, his mine half the weekends, so I could spend evenings having dinner with my family while he can get time together with his friends. Not a bad idea too.

Well, as the title says... Sugar rushhhhh is still on.
Shall share my all time fav dessert with my readers today.
Y I NO NUFFNANG, CLICK ADS EARN MONEY
Forget that, anyway, if you're into Cheesecake, or let's just say Oreo, try this!





I stole this pictures from @CNYXM facebook, she was actually making this for her friend.


Anyway, the process is pretty easy. No mess, no bake formula. But you need a fridge/freezer of course! And other listed ingredients on the box. Easy does it, just pour the given contents, mix, mix, mix, ta-da. Well, one trick, an absolutely sweet surprise for your boyfriend/girlfriend. Melts their heart deep down, and yes, leads you even closer to their heart via their stomach.

"The way to a man's heart is through is stomach."

To start, prepare the ingredients and necessary equipment.
Sanitation and hygiene is a must. 







Add more Oreo if you like. 




If you're wondering what this is, it's the base for your dessert. 




Finished product. 
Chill in the refrigerator and enjoy. 




Alright, I'm done. 
Good timing! My boyfriend finally rang me up. 

Ok, goodnight. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments