Supernatural love conquers all

12:37 AM


Victoria's Secret @ Resorts World Sentosa.
iBags damn fucking chui can! @:
Anyway, I can't find my digicam cable in the house! Fuck. )': Where are you? Come out from your hiding place! I really need to upload the picts. But, my bloody house still under renovation.


" You are the person who has to decide. Whether you'll do it or toss it aside; You are the person who makes up your mind. Whether you'll lead or will linger behind. Whether you'll try for the goal that's afar. Or just be contented to stay where you are."

I'm back at BLOGGER @thornsonrozes, finally. Been on Twitter for too long, and yes, I've deactivated my Facebook. Last year, have been so happening esp. in the last quarter of the year. In December, broke up with my boyfriend for 2 nights, but we reconciled. Oh well, our love is too strong yet our hearts held up on its defences, afraid to hurt. Ugh. Really okay, it's not bout' getting hurt really. Trust me. Somehow, to me, it's like seeing your other half happy doing sthg which gives him the happiness you can't give thou' you're really hurting inside. That's the real pain. Anyhow, we've both got each other backs, we both have so much more to go through.

Put all that unhappiness aside. Instead, there are 3 dates in 2011, which I would want to spend with my precious boy! Every single minute of that special date. Firstly, 11.1.11. Secondly, 1.11.11. Lastly, 11.11.11. Our 2nd year together. So fucking in love with every Eleventh of the month. And, when boyfriend gets his license, and his car, I wna bid for a 1111 car number plate! :D Gon' save money for that.

Okay, I feel so accomplished cause' I managed to update at least.
Haha. And, I've scored 2 As this sem. Ohmygod, damn happy!
Ugh, enough for now.


Goodbye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments