Halloween Horrors

12:56 AM

See, Hunneybunz loves to snatch my cookie dough!
Hey, y'know what, I'm really sorry for all this mistreatments, I shouldn't have, I'm sorry I'm always the sole root source of all the pain caused. I'm sorry, you laid your expectations which were very much easily achieved yet I let you down. God, I wanna be a better girlfriend. ):<

Halloween Horrors @Night Safari wasn't quite much up to expectations, maybe because we took one of the last tram rides. I think if there'd be more ghostly creatures lurking around (below), more hyped. The show, which featured the nocturnal animal was alright, I only like the wolf. Fucking chio!


More to come!

Okayyyy, I'm still scheduled for work tomorrow. Shall hit the sacks now.
Will do a proper update real soon, *wink. Stay tune, Imma be active on Twitter instead.
Follow me on @thornsonrozes on http://twitter.com

And on a lighter note, seriously fuck you down north m.fucking cheap slut, fucking put a halt to looking up my Facebook profile, my Blogger, Twitter, Tumblr, or anything related to me, etc. This includes my personal life, for example, daily routines, love & relationship, etc. You get it, unwelcomed fella, fucking get outta my sight, you seriously irk me to the core. Out of my league _l_

You Might Also Like

0 comments