Latest update

11:06 AM



Launching Wardrobe Clearance soon!
Expect new/unworn/still in package/unwashed clothings & accesories.
I haven't got time to set up a website, so stay tuned.

Most of the apparels are from famous Blogshops ;)



I miss:
having home-cooked dinners by Bbyboy. ♥



Bbyboy ♥ cooked up a storm in his kitchen, ayyyy, joking. Just fried rice, he claims is his zui na shou. Overall, ok laaaaaaa. Keep blaming me for the seasonings. /;



Righhhhhhhhhhht, I should go shower now & meet Bbyboy for lunch before starting my shift. ;) Formula One's tonight. We're gonna get some scratch-it cards then hear the loud roaring racers tonight. Fuck the pimple, left a scar on my chin, soooooooooooooooo awful. ): Semo sia~ Anyhow, I changed my Twitter background. I like it, like x999999999 (Y)

G'bye. Should get going.

You Might Also Like

0 comments