Advertorial

4:17 PM

The only person that deserves me is the one who'll stick by my side no matter how much I mess up and will forgive me, mistake after mistake.


__________________________________________________________________

Advertorial: Chocoholic-Prints.com

Love to eat chocolates?
Tired of the normal ones in different shapes - square, circle, heart, etc.?

Personalize your own chocolate for your loved ones, friends, family, relatives, boyfriends/girlfriends etc, and even yourself with images, texts and even digital pictures. Fret not, all these are 100% edible.

I've ordered one for Bbyboy, and we shared the chocolate together. Had much fun biting off each other faces. The chocolate tasted damn nice, although it wasn't as rich and creamy unlike expensive branded chocolates but I like it.

You can check out more at their own website.
http://chocoholic-prints.com



Advertorial: Onewayticket2love



SALES CATALOGUE 01 LAUNCHED --

I've already launched Sales Catalogue 01 and Onewayticket2love officially!
Contemplating to whether to have that URL for my personal blog and my current URL for the blogshop. But I guess, the blogshop will not be going on for long, only selling ready stocks.



Okay, end. I need to shower and go for piano lessons then meet Bbyboy later to go to the gym.

You Might Also Like

0 comments