The Last Exorcism

3:40 PM

It's exactly 2 more weeks to my birthday......
And I haven't planned anything official yet. Fml.

I've in mind to consider Bbyboy's suggestion of booking a room at Marina Bay Sands then get friends over on the 6th, Saturday then I could countdown to my birthday and spend the night there. But, I've to ask Mom if she'd allow. Haha. I always got rejected if I asked her if I can stay over, blahblah. Why huh? The contradicting part is, I'm allowed to stay out late.

Or... Should I just forget all that and just appreciate anyone who wishes me 'Happy Birthday', expecting no presents, no celebration, whatsoever. Then just dinner at some atas restaurant with my family and a birthday cake? I don't know man, I'm turning seventeen only, so what's the fuss. People usually make it grand for their 18th birthday, 21st birthday, etc. Let nature take its course.

Bad news: Just made phonecall to my Mom, and she said I cannot stay overnight, means no more room at Marina Bay Sands.

Nevermind that. I've been watching horror movies lately! And, the recent one I watched is 'The Last Exorcism'



From: (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320244/)
A troubled evangelical minister agrees to let his last exorcism be filmed by a documentary crew.
You can find pictures and the trailer on the website!

Fucking scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy eh. I don't even dare to click the trailer to watch after watching the movie yesterday afternoon.
Then when I was at Marina Bay Sands yesterday, cos' Bbyboy's friend booked a room then, 'The Uninvited' was on HBO. Not really scary, but exhilarating. And I swear I caught that movie with Bbyboy when it first screened. But he don't recall a shit.

Another movie, 'Child's Play'. You will find it similar to Chucky somehow.
From: (http://sg.promotion.yahoo.com/weekend-edition/hype?blogid=hype&postid=21)

"The satanic doll that goes on a killing rampage never fails to scare the hell out of me. You will never look at a doll or soft toy the same way again." – Faris Mohktar

What happens when a doll is possessed by a psychopathic serial killer? Absolute mayhem! From the flaming red hair, to the scar on his porcelain face and twisted grin, Chucky is THE scariest toy ever. He'll kill anyone in his path to repossess a human body, and nothing will stop him.

So successful was the movie that it spawned a whole franchise, right up to "Seed of Chucky" in 2004. Word has it that a remake is scheduled for release in 2011.

Child's Play is #4 according to Yahoo!
Please watch it too. I survived that few hours too even thou I'm a scardey cat!
Absolutely not for the fainted heart thou. :)

That's all. I gotta get ready. Cos' Bbyboy's friend's car maybe arriving anytime to pick me up. I think they're going to Pasir Ris Dog Farm. Random. Then off to Bbyboy's place for BBQ. It's his brother's birthday, but no present.... Whatever.

On a lighter note, I fucking hate people who have no sense of originality. But I take that as, idolising me, prolly cos' you won't admit to it either, that you've been frantically stalking me on Blogger and Twitter for so long. And you fucking copied me. Not just you, but you. Fucking bitches.

K, bye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments