Marry you

1:16 AM

Confession: "I wanna have kids with you."

(Make me a baby)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here's to my new-born.



Never expected that I'd be posting up another entry like, in the next 24 hours.
Baby generators like makemebabies.com never fail to keep me grinning from ear to ear.
Damn, a Pan-Asian look alike baby I've generated. And best thing, he's got his Daddy's nose and lips.
Please don't ever have Mummy's nose and lips, baby. Just take after my beautiful eyes and chubby cheeks.
Aww... My baby knows how to swim, (background: Swimming Pool) Good, be like your Daddy.
I really admire my boyfriend whenever he swims, his strokes are like.... no words can describe.
Really too good to be true. I like the Butterfly Style. And, I cannot even master Freestyle well!
But, I hate how the chlorine water tends to dehydrate my skin so much it's always dry and itchy.

So................. Readers, please recommend a good brand of lotion.
How I wish someone out there can sponsor me a good body lotion. *hint*


Ok, that's all. Stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 comments