TENTH MONTHSARY

2:01 AM




I really should update my Blogger before my 'loyal readers' are gone.
Upload pictures too, if I have any, I think I do. Shall browse thru' my phone.
Speaking of this, I'm gonna get iPhone 4. Dad, y'know what to do. Muahahaha. O:
But... What if another better iPhone launches? FML.

Ok, for God's sake, it's like an hour & half past 12 already, so yeah, Eleventh again! :)

HAPPY 10TH MONTHSARY, BBYBOY! ♥♥♥

Time really flies, when we were on the way back, Bbyboy was looking thru my text messages & saw his text messages to me like, a nong nong time ago. Like numerically, 9months ago. Reallllllyyyyyyyyy berry berry sweet to me. And his sweet honeyed tongue always leave a trail of happiness in me. But I'm not in for your sweet talks, Imma believe in what I really feel your heart has shown the past few months. Conflicts, I must say, I survived through all the battle/fights we got into. I know I'm exaggerating on the battle part, but seriously, whenever we're bickering, it's always like a battlefield, we both aren't on the same side, we both ain't watching each others backs anymore, but it's we're stabbing each other, right in the heart, words thrown off, leaving both of us only to confide in the truth released. O'well, I'm glad we've made it through, and I'm also very happy that we have grown deeper in mutual understanding but have yet to build on the trust enough. :)

Fucken awesome simple dish, yet you cooked it with love.
Always want me stay away from the frying pan, cos' you don't want me to get near it, but you ownself scared of the hot oil. Hehe. Loveyou.

Reminiscing all we've done together, everything amounts to nothing money can buy. Say, can money buy memories? Can money bring back the dead? Can money reverse our lives? No. The most recent one, was cooking a simple dish with you in your kitchen. Haha, I think we're damn cute. :B You wanted 4 eggs, and mini sausages, then Prego sauce, everything, you wanted to cook it your way. I gave you my opinion, you still wanted to go with yours, hahahahaha. Like that also can, sieh zai. In the end, also listened to me. But, you're a great cook. Potential chef, but only with me. Otherwise you really PHAIL. Ate at the balcony, I think if we could have gotten a bird's eye view of the sea, wonderful, damn romantic.

Ok, this will go on, like more than a novel, I think documentary or movie also not enough to let me express everything.
I love you. ♥♥♥ Muackkkkkkkkkkkkks, XOXO
From: Your cute chubbyhunneybunneyz. :)


My poorthing Bbyboy's working his ass off later so we'll celebrate after his work, gonna go shopping! Finally. As his pretty sexy smart girlfriend, I shall accompany him, and be his helping hand. I'm at his workplace so frequently, no one would ever notice if I step in or out.

Yes yes, if you're following my Twitter, I'm like on U.tube watching America's Next Top Model Cycle 14 and Jessica's omfg pretty. ^.^ This reminds me that the Final Semester Examinations completely took me off my routine of cleansing my face, washing my hair daily... Major loser, then I've pimples outbreak, thanks to the monthly reds. Fucking hate that, mxm. ): Darling, to the gym to the gym we go!~ C:

Before I tune in to America's Next Top Model, must really comment bout Resident Evil lll: Afterlife. (Y)
Awesome movie, started screening like todaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! I really admire Alice, bravery yeah.
Okayyyyyy, stay tuned. XXX

p/s: Bitch, you're only alive because it's illegal to kill you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments