Special gift from Jah

1:19 AM



Love you cuz' you are every single star in the constellation, that’s enlightening my heart.
Special gift from Jah (shortened name for God), wherever you are, Bby you got more presence than a hundred santa clauses.
And I know we’ll stand together when the world falls down, and I know (I know) that our forever’s gonna start right now.

These are hardest times, love’s so hard to find, blessed is the man who has a woman at his side.
And y'know we lay together when the sun goes down, and I know still be together when it comes back ’round.

______________________________________________________

Yesssssssssssss, Chanel Les Trompe L'oeil Tattoo come to Mama. ;)
Really need to show off my tattoo badly, okkkk, when I have the time...

First day of work, feeeeeels great, but my feets are aching mad, Bbyboy fix em' for me. Massage, lai lai. ^^ I really need to buyyyyyyyy my highwaisted shorts, button-down tank, highcut footwear, and do sth bout' my hair & skin!! Suckaz, my boyfriend says I've lost the "glow" in me... Aiyer, also your fault, always make me cry, and soooooo depressed, when my heart doesn't feel happy, it won't pump nuff' blood to make my skin glow! Please, I just want us to be happy, don't buy Happy Meal & think I'd be happy.

Ok, I wanna sleep. Yawnnnnnnnz. G'night!



Not forgetting my lil' pup, I've been neglecting you so much. Sorry sweetie.
Darling, for this, definitely cannot make me choose between my pet dog or you, cuz' y'know the difference right, I really know you understand this. Man's best friend, greatest companion. Yay, please buy me a Yorkshire Terrier! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments