-

12:47 AM


Supernatural love conquers all; (via thronsonrozes)
I cleared my Tumblr, and did reblog more hot stuffz, follow me on Tumblr alright? ^^

12:28 AM, Wednesday 25th Aug 2010:

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR ENGLISH ORAL TMRW, HUNNEYBUNNEYZ!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imma be praying hard for Bbyboy cos' he is retaking O' Level English again, went out after dinner to help him with Oral & Picture Discussion. I really hope I was much of a help, cos' I really did want to get serious and want him to take this seriously too. God, he doesn't seem anxious over this, and ain't mentally prepared, I guess he already
has the mindset that he's a Diploma student and should head towards that goal.

Walked me home, as always, we sat downstairs and chatted. Tested him short & long vowels, "Bin" "Bean" "Sheep" "Ship", ROFL. Then we discussed bout' our future, like all we can see ahead of us is, 2 years, then went on bout' National Se
rvice blahblahblah. Really scares me as this love grows, ughr. Honestly, this is my FIRST longggggg relationship and I think this isn't puppy love! Fuck em' bitches if you think this is puppy love.

Well, when you're in National Service, these are my fleeting thoughts:
It’s a shame our eyes don't work like video recorders, I wish it could, 24/7, but I keep each freezed memory(photographs of us) framed so that they don’t fade, so we don’t fade, I hope we don’t fade.

It’s been one hell of a summer. I haven’t seen you much. Instant messgaing/Internet was gone, letters were few, telephone was a gift. I saw you the day you packed up for National Service, all ready to serve the country, sent you to your camp site and bid the hardest goodbye.

Over the summer, I thought my feelings faded. Only you and I know the drama, and I guess that’s the best way to keep it. We were both stressed. We were both anxious about the future, about fixing things, about being close. We were afraid. We were unsure. We were slipping from our own selves, when were already slipping from each other. And then we made the decision to call it off for a bit, a break, a peace in all that chaos. I thought things may work out for the better. At first.

One conversation after an endless silence, and we were talking again. Actually talking. Endless talking. I stopped listening to my mind, that screaming thing, which is always trying to take control. Listen to me, listen to me, listen to logic and to rules and to what seems good. But for once, I listened to my heart, and it said: do what is good, what feels good, what makes you happy, what makes you sad, what makes you feel so many emotions you can’t even comprehend a single thing. Just do.

That one day before you left, it was like everything all over again compacted into two hours. Our first kiss, first secrets, first hugs, first everything. First time I saw you cry. First time goodbye felt so real, but at the same time, nothing to fear. The first time I could feel any sort of shade of love, and be sure that love was real.

Now I’m just waiting till you get outta that hell fucking place that drawn us so fucking far apart, when our world turns 360degrees, back to where we left off, . I’m waiting for you. I’m waiting until then so we can make up for all we've lost, waiting for you to be on your knees and propose to me, grow ol' with you, have your kids and this list could go on. :)

Okay, I'm done with this.
Waiting for those companies to reply me, ughrrrrrrrrrr! ): Sent in my resume to quite a few already. O' well, stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments