Contemplating

2:58 AM

Ok, I know I've promised to cut down on my bad spending habits, but I just discussed shopping with Bbyboy, and I really wanna get a pair of footwear. Clogs/Wegdes? :s Here, are 2 footwear I'm deciding on, mmmm, I really like how the clogs look, but I may look weird in it. And, I have a pair of wedges at home already.


Final decision: X
Well, I've decided to go shopping with Bbyboy @ Town/Bugis after my final examinations.
Stop thinking bout' those pair of footwear.
Gotta' shut my eyes and get a g'night sleep man!


Btw, I've got a Flavors.Me account.
(Click on link to view page, otherwise highlight link, ctrl + v then ctrl + c onto URL address bar.)


G'night. XXX

♥♥♥♥♥♥
I like how we were really insane tryn'a get down the ascending(going up) escalator @ Suntec City just now. :) And, I really like the way your hair smells after shower. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I also like the way you keep kissing me, :3 I like how you'd hold my hands in yours to keep em' warm when I was really feeling cold @ Burger King's hunneybunz! Brrrr~ Well, I like catching movies with you, and we're like almost doing it every weekend I think. ^^

I ♥ you just the way you are, my dearest boy.
爱死你, 宝贝!

You Might Also Like

0 comments